Tuesday 10 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Big thanks to Ella from 'EverythingElla' for awarding me:
UPDATE - I have also been awarded it by 'Charlotte Blackwell

Thanks Ella & Charlotte, that's so sweet of you both, it's nice to be appreciated.

Here's how it all works...


  • If you get awarded, add "The Versatile Blogger Award" button to your side-bar


  • Write down seven random facts about you


  • Award 15 other bloggers and let them know! 


  •  So here are my 7 Random facts:


    1) I can't eat Cheese or Yoghurt, it makes me sick.
    2) I can do a Full Twisting Piked Front Somersault off of a 1m Diving board. :D
    3) I still don't know for sure what I want to 'be' (job wise)
    4) I can read backwards and up-side down just as fast as forward.
    5) I got caught in a Hail Storm cycling home from work today.
    6) I used to have a recurring Nightmare where a T-Rex would attack my school.
    7) Two of my cats snore - really loudly! it's like tractors.

    Now, this is the bit where I chicken out! I'm supposed to nominate 15 of you to recieve this award, but I'm not going to. I know, I know. But I always worry about offending people, some by not being awarded and some people don't want to be awarded, so I don't want to go there. Just know that I love you all and you all deserve an award. If you wish to take this award, and link back to me, then please do. I'm sure you deserve it!


    Now for my acceptance speech:


    "I would like to thank my family, my cats and all my blogger friends. For years they have supported..." *music starts playing to get me off stage.*
    "NO! wait, I haven't finished."
    *Lights go down, everyones gone.*
    "Oh, well thanks anyway." I mumble slightly and walk away.

    2 comments:

    Tee said...

    Applauds the most awesome acceptance speech---

    barmybex said...

    Hehe, 'Thank you, Thank you'
    *Takes a Bow* ;D