Saturday 28 June 2014

FF (168)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Fandomly Bookish



Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).

My Answer: I'm going to be really boring here and confess that I don't drink coffee or tea so don't have a mug. I mostly have juice which I drink out of my sports bottle or a glass. Nothing exciting. 

I did used to have the odd hot chocolate and used a mug like this, it's probably still around somewhere, maybe the cupboard at work as that is where i mostly have hot choc in the winter.

 

And don't forget to check out and comment on my new weekly discussion post 'Thursday Thoughts' this week I looked at the right to read what you want and all the arguments that have been online recently. Check it out and share please!

Happy hopping and Blogging!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE TIGGER AND WINNI THE POOH SO I APPROVE OF YOUR MUG.
By the way, I'm a new follower VIA GFC
Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness