Friday 25 April 2014

FF (159)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Literary Escapism


Have any pets? Tell us or show us

My Answer: I have 3 cats! They are beautiful:

This is my gorgeous Max, we've had him since he was born (we owned his mother, aunty and grandmother, had whole generations!) You can't tell in this photo but he has odd eyes - one is green and one is blue. He is now 13 years old and is a typical grumpy old man but he still purrs like a baby and loves his hugs. Most of his evenings are spent curled up on my lap. 
 
 

This is Henry, he is my big boy, super fluffy and really independent. He was an abandoned kitten that we adopted and was so tiny when we got him but he soon grew out. He is really clever and can open doors and knows where the food is. His meow is really high pitched and girly though. He is now 5 years old.
 
This is our baby - Pixie. She was another abandoned kitten that we took in but she stayed quite small. She is very hyper, this picture was taken in a rare moment of quiet - she got on my bed and grabbed a teddy - too cute not to take a pic. She's quite naughty but so cute you can't be cross with her.

So those are my precious pets. Love them all to bits!

What about you, any pets for me to go 'awww' over? 

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Holly Schindler said...

What pretty cats! New follower; check out my FF-related giveaway for a signed copy of my next YA, FERAL: http://hollyschindler.blogspot.com/2014/04/follow-friday.html