Friday 24 January 2014

FF (151)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Words Fueled by Love
 

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

My Answer: Soooo many!!! But here are just a few:

- Cress by Marissa Meyer

- Unhinged by A.G Howard

- The One by Kiera Cass

- Shattered by Teri Terry

- Taste of Darkness by Maria V Snyder

What are you waiting for this year?

 

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to Cress and I have to see what happens in The One. I am a ball of nerves with all the series coming to completion this year! Another is City of Heavenly Fire. Ivy

Unknown said...

Hello. New follower here! I see The One all over this blog hop. I'm also waiting "not patiently" for its release. It is taking FOREVER. Thanks for sharing.

Peace & Love
Crystal @ YA Society

Becca F (ReadingTeen) said...

Ooooh I cannot wait for Cress! It was one of my picks too!! Great choices Becky! I'm a new follower via gfc! :)

Pivot Book Reviews FF

Unknown said...

Interesting choices.
New Follower via bloglovin'
My Addiction for Books and Coffee

barmybex said...

Thanks everyone. Welcome to my new followers. :D

There seems to be a lot of series that are coming to a close this year. Really looking forward to 'The One' though - hope it ends the way i want it to though.

Farhana Reads said...

I'm looking forward to read the first books in the first 3 series you mentioned. I haven't read them yet xD

Rebecca (@ Garrulous and Bookish) said...

Nice list :) Some of these I hadn't heard of until today.
I really need to read Cinder (it's on my TBR for February) and I have The Selection but I haven't read it yet (I hope to squeeze it in this year).

barmybex said...

Thanks :D
Farhana and Rebecca - hope you get time to read them, they are fabulous books. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.