Friday 10 January 2014

FF (150)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Dandelion Wine Book Blog

Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!

My Answer: I don't really have any. I don't tend to make resolutions, they are too easy to break. Let me think of something

- I could always do with visiting and commenting more on other people's blogs.

- To post regularly

- Try to come up with my own meme or feature. 


What about you, any resolutions? Any ideas I can share?

 

Happy hopping and Blogging!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous blog and great resolutions, good luck!

New follower via GFC & Networked Blogs

Gizzimomo xx

http://gizzimomosbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk