Wednesday 18 December 2013

A Christmas Poem from Me

HI all,

It's that time of year again, we're all rushing around trying to buy those last few presents, worried about what we're going to eat and who we're going to see and writing a thousand Christmas cards but still managing to forget someone.

As I can't send every single one of my friends a Christmas card, just posting them worldwide would cost a fortune, I decided to write a poem for you all.

I hope you like it and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.



It’s very nearly Christmas
The time is almost here
Which is why I send this greeting
Of special holiday cheer

I may not always see you
Or even talk that often
But during this festive season
Know that you’re not forgotten

I wish you Christmas magic
And a festive holiday spirit
A day that’s truly special
And a Year that knows no limit

Once the presents have all been opened
And the Turkey’s nicely cooked
Take a minute to think of all the friends
That might get overlooked

Say a special thank you
And send a little wish
For the friend that’s thinking of you
As they tuck into their dish!

Merry Christmas to all who know me
And a Happy New Year too
I love you all so dearly
This message is for you!

Have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
xxx

No comments: