Saturday 22 June 2013

Super Sweet Blogging Award



I received a message from ‘Ramblings of an Elfpire’ saying that she had awarded me with the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
Thanks!!!
So part of receiving this is that I have to answer a few questions!
  1. Cookie or Cake? Cake, one of my hobbies is making cake, I love the stuff. mmm.
  2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, everytime, can't beat a chocolate fudge cake, choc chip cookies, chocolate bars, ice cream. mmmm
  3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Erm, probably... chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. Or do you mean actual sweets? In which case I'd have to say Skittles I think, don't really eat many sweets.
  4. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?  Who knows? Something weird and wonderful. 
Now I supposed to nominate bloggers to give this award to, but I know some people don't like the pressure etc, and I think you're all sweethearts anyway, so I'll say, if you wanna do it - grab it!

No comments: