Friday 24 May 2013

FF (123)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Bookingly Yours

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

My Answer: I love FF, always fun and easy to take part in and a great way to find new blogs and 'meet' new people to talk to. Really reinforces the community aspect of blogging. 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

4 comments:

~Jennifer~ said...

Wow, this is your 123rd FF! That's really impressive! I love how easy and fun it is to meet other bloggers and read everyone's answers to the question of the week. May there be another 150 FF posts! :D

Old GFC follower :)
My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

JennRenee said...

I love it too! Hopping through! New follower. My Feature and Follow

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I agree, I am so happy the #FF exists, and also that I found it at the very beginning when I first started blogging.

Old follower via bloglovin'; here's my FF post for this week.

Happy reading :)

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone and sharing the FF love. :D