Friday 3 May 2013

FF (120)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Pretty Deadly Reviews

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

 My Answer: You've actually caught me between books, I just finished 'Thrall' last night and haven't picked a book up yet this morning. I'm actually trying to decide which book to pick up next. Actually, this could be my chance to get your opinions, so my immediate options are:

1. W.A.R.P by Eoin Colfer

2. Night School by C.J Daugherty

3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan

 So, any favourites there? What should I pick. They are all ones I have to review so have to read pretty soon. Or should I just ignore them and dig into my new Alexander Gordon Smith book - 'The Storm'.   

I know I haven't answered the question at all, but never mind! :D

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Linky & Networked Blogs follower.

Bieke @ Istyria book blog

Nina said...

Breathe is on the wishlist! I love the sound of it and the cover is awesome! Def. need to read it. :)

Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Cool one there.

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-46.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd pick Night School but that's because it's the only one on your list I've heard of :-)
My Hop

barmybex said...

Thanks for hopping by everyone. :D
Think I may go for Breathe, as I have book 2 from Night School, so would end up reading both. Will get Breathe done first.

:D

GL Tomas said...

Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

barmybex said...

Thanks for visiting and following. :D