Friday 8 February 2013

FF (108)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Adria’s Romance Reviews Among Wildlings



Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?

 My Answer: Well, being it the UK I don't know anything about Mardi Gras, but from what I've heard it's really not my scene. I would probably be shuffling nervously at the back of the crowd desperate for a book but not doing anything about. Maybe hoping someone will drop a copy in the crowds so I can pick it up later. 

 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

 

6 comments:

Tena said...

Great answer, I wouldn't be willing to do to much either. Let's hit up the book store and just buy the book, lol

New follower

Stop by if you have a moment... My Answer to Feature and Follow

barmybex said...

:D Bookstore sounds like a much safer option so I would be in. :D

Thanks for following. I'm hopping back to you now.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm from the states and I've never been (and don't plan to either). Love your answer :)

Liza’s Feature Friday

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mardi Gras isn't my scene either. I would probably be standing right next to you, hoping someone drops a book on the ground.

Unknown said...

I've never been near Mardi Gras, but I do like free books! :)

barmybex said...

Thanks Liza :D

quinnsbooknook - that's ok, I'm sure we'd have more fun discussing books at the back anyway.

Mei - free books always a plus but we all have limits. :)