Friday 20 April 2012

FF (66) & TGIF (49)



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from Amy's Book World


Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

My Answer: I don't really know, I'm not one for fighting really, but if I had to choose. Erm, Dracula from Bram Stokers famouse books against Edward Cullen from Twilight. So Dracula can kick Edwards butt for bringing a disgrace to the name of Vampires.

(please don't hate me)


TGIF!



This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question: 
 
Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular 
book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog 
that convinced you to pick up a certain book.
 

My Answer: There are a lot of Bloggers that I will always read their posts- no matter what, if their name pops up I'll click and read. So I guess they are the most influential to me. Obviously 'The Story Siren' is amazing and my TBR pile grows every week from going to her blog. 'I Am A Reader, Not A Writer' often features great selection of books, and so does 'Down The Rabbit Hole'. I've also found I have similar taste to Annette from 'Annette's Book Spot' so I like to check her blog out. Alison Can Read also features awesome books.

I could list some more, but it's gone 11 at night and I am tired, plus I don't want to overwhelm you. :D

I'm not going to share a review/blog post either as I would have to find one, and copy it etc - and as I said - I'm tired! :P x



 

Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't hate you, but I still love Edward :)

Liza’s Feature Friday

veela-valoom said...

Whyever would I hate you? I think that's a GREAT choice!

Actually I chose to have a character beat up a character I don't like as well, lol.

My follow friday

Annette Mills said...

Thanks for the mention! It's nice to find a blogger with similar tastes and compare thoughts. I'm out of town, so didn't participate this week, but I'm enjoying reading the responses as I have time.

Megan said...

Ha! I like your match up!

Here is my FF Post

Happy Reading!
Megan (new follower!)

barmybex said...

Thanks Liza - but If you couldn't tell, i can't stand him. :P

Vella-Valoom -Thanks! it feels good doesn't it. I liked your choice too. :D

Scarlett - ??? Of course Dracula would win hands down. Edward is a wimp. What's he gonna do, Sparkle Dracula to death, Drac would just laugh in his face. :D Thanks for stopping by and following.

Annette - no problem, it is good to find others with similar tastes. Hope your having a good weekend.

Megan - Thanks! glad you like it.

Have a good weekend everyone, I've already hopped back to you

Carissa said...

Hahaha, love it! I put Bella in my FF post this week.

New follower BTW!

barmybex said...

Welcome Carissa. I liked your post, haven't read Wither yet but it's on mys shelf. Thanks for following. :D