Friday 30 March 2012

FF (63) & TGIF (46)



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Alluring Reads

Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

My Answer: I always used to read one at a time, but it depends on what I'm reading/timing etc at the moment. It tends to be two at a time (one physical book, one e-book) that seems to be a good balance and avoid confusion. 


TGIF!




This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question: 
 
Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.

My Answer: Well, I've never been on a blogger retreat so anywhere would be nice. I've always quite fancied going on one. Would be quite nice in the countryside somewhere on a nice warm spring day. We could walk the hills and fields whilst discussing our favourite books, imagining the setting being filled with wonderful characters, then going back for tea and cakes in the evening. Ah, bliss!



 Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I also try to read more than 1, but no more than 3. LOL

I'm a new networked follower. :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-16.html

Alysia said...

I love the idea of tea and cakes in the evening. I went for beach, drinks and bungalows over the water. LOL!

barmybex said...

Kah Cherub - good idea, more than 3 would be hard to handle. Welcome to my blog!

Alysia - who doesn't like tea or cakes? :D But the beach sounds lovely, I love the seaside. Good choice. :)

veela-valoom said...

I always have an audiobook going as well as a reading-book. Lately I've also had some nonfiction on the side because I want to keep learning even though I'm no longer in school.

My follow friday

Unknown said...

Hi there :) just hopping through. I’m a new follower…

I’m a multi-book reader myself, most times I can keep my thoughts in order :)

Here is my choice...

Feature & Follow

barmybex said...

Veela - audiobooks are a good idea, i like having one on to speed up my book progress but most of the ones I want my library doesn't have.
I will admit I don't read much non-fiction but good on you for wanting to learn.

Book Slave - I am astounded by people that can read multiple books, it's amazing, I just get puzzled.