Thursday 10 November 2011

Know Me Better 10th November

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

Here's this weeks questions:

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?
A portable radio so I can contact for help, some food, some books.

What is one book everyone should read?
There are so many good books. But I will say the Bible, I haven't read all of it yet but I want to. Also Harry Potter's

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
I have so many answers to this, but I think I would like to be able to fly.

Harry Potter or Twilight?

Harry Potter without a doubt, the best books EVER!
but to be honest though ANYTHING is better that Twi... no I can't even bring myself to type it. (If you can guess I really don't like it, sorry to anyone here who does, we're all entitled to our opinions)

Gum or Breath Mints?
Neither - I just brush my teeth. I am a fussy eater so I don't really eat anything that affects my breath too much, but if I did need something it would be a mild gum. Breath mints are usually too strong, Mint makes me feel sick if it's too strong.

That's it for this week. Head over to "I Am A Reader, Not A Writer" to sign up. :D

1 comment:

Jinky said...

I want to fly too! :)