Friday 21 October 2011

Know Me Better 20th Oct

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

Here's this weeks questions:

If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Could I not do both? Go back then forward? No? okay then, I think I would go back, meet some of the people that have lived, experience some of the great events, see people I haven't seen for years again.

Nickname?

I have many, my main on is 'Barmy_Bex' which is now my screen name. At school it was either 'Bouncy' (i was always jumping about and joined trampolining club there, or 'Chucklebum' - because I was always giggling.

What was your favorite children's book?

When I was very little it was 'The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry & The Big Hungry Bear', then when I was slightly older it was 'The Wind In The Willows'

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
Sadness, I am a naturally happy person and even when I'm down I try to get back up as soon as possible, but I also cry quite easily - I am very emphatic so feel emotions easily.

Hot or Cold?

Hot, but not too hot, I don't like the cold with all the layers and shivering, I like a nive warm day with the sun shining and fresh air.

That's it for this week. Head over to "I Am A Reader, Not A Writer" to sign up. :D 

4 comments:

Lan said...

This is such a cute meme. It's great being able to get to know bloggers better. I prefer the hot to cold as well as long as it's not scorching hot.

barmybex said...

:D Yeah, I don't like it scorching but nice and warm is ideal

Reader Unfolded said...

I remember some of the scenes in The Red Ripe Strawberry vividly from childhood. It's such a creative book I think kids with huge imaginations must really love :D

barmybex said...

I still know most of the words to it, the illustrations are beautiful too.