Saturday 21 May 2011

Shelf Saturday!

Nina at 'Brush Up On Your Reading' with her pal Argh! is holding a new meme called Shelf Saturday!


We all love our books, and we want them to have the best shelves ever. Also, this is a new way to sort of show off your book collection, along with your funky shelves.

 Above picture (c) to Nina.


This week my shelves are featured. Yay! :D
It was great talking with Nina and I think the post looks great. So if you want to see what my book shelves look like head over to her blog here
You can also apply to have your shelves featured!
Whilst you're there have a look round, she has an awesome blog so show her and Argh a little love.

Thanks again Nina.

Happy Weekend everyone! :D



2 comments:

Nina B. said...

Thanks for the shout-out Becky! I was fun taking to you and sharing shelves. Yours are really awesome!

Brush Up On Your Reading

barmybex said...

Hehe, no problem Nina. Say hi to Argh for me. :D