Wednesday 23 March 2011

'Inheritance' by Christopher Paolini Announced

OMG!!! I am so excited, just recieved an e-mail with news about book 4 in 'The Inheritance Cycle' by Christopher Paolini. It all started with Eragon, which may I just say is an epic book, then carried on taking us to another worl in Eldest and Brisingr, and now we will have 'Inheritance'



Doesn't it look lovely, So cool, I cannot wait.

Here is a copy of the announcement:

"Just in: Author Christopher Paolini, 27, will wrap up his best-selling fantasy series this fall.
Following Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr, the fourth and final book in the series will be titled Inheritance, it was announced today by Nancy Hinkel, publishing director of Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers.
"The burning questions asked by fans around the world will finally be answered in this last installment," said Paolini in the release. "All will be revealed!"
Inheritance will have a first printing of 2.5 million copies. Look for it on Nov. 8."


So, November here we come!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO.



3 comments:

Celeste said...

I was excited too when I got the e-mail yesterday. I'm going to have to re-read all of them since it's been a while. Woo hoo!

Diana said...

I read Eragon, Loved it, but never came around to picking up the sequel... I know, I'm lame *lowers head in shame*... but you'll be please to know I did just recently buy it, and I'm hoping to start soon :) Glad to see there's more sequels!

barmybex said...

I'll have to re-read them too nearer the time, it's definitely been a while.

Hehe, hope you enjoy it Lovely Getaway. I found book 3 a bit disappointing though, let me know what you think. :D