Friday 18 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop: February 18th - 21st & Follow Friday (5)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer.

This week's question comes from Jessica who blogs at a GREAT Read:
 "What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"
 
My Answer: I would love to see 'Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins made into a movie, and there are rumours this may happen. I would also think that 'Skulduggery Pleasant' by Derek Landy would make for awesome viewing. Also 'Wings' by Apprilynne Pike would be good. Ok, I'm going to stop there or i'll be here all day. :D 

Follow Friday 





Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question comes from Aaron (Book Addict) Dreaming About Other Worlds

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I don't read much sci-fi, I'm more on the fantasy, but I did read 'Across The Universe' by Beth Revis and really enjoyed it, glad I read it and if i could find more sci-fi as good as that I might read it more.

What book do you love?

7 comments:

TC said...

Hi Bex, just visiting from FF. I'm not really into sci-fi, although I'll read anything that takes my eye regardless of genre. Have a fab weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, me too =) I have to get that book. I have been hearing so much about Across The Universe.

I hope your weekend is full of blessings!

~Jannette~ =D

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd forgotten about ATU. I want to read that!
My Hop

Nina B. said...

Hi Becky! I am giving you the One Lovely Blog Award go check out the link for some instructions. Congratulations!

Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

Brush Up On Your Reading

barmybex said...

Thanks everyone, yeah you should try Across The Universe, it is so worth it :D

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm stopping by via the Hop. I'm a new follower!

Hope you will stop by, too!

barmybex said...

thanks for visiting :D