Friday 24 December 2010

FCSS - Spells Playlist

I found this one quite hard, but here goes:

About You Now - Sugababes
hear it here

When Laurel has relationship trouble, this song seems perfect when she makes her choice.


I know everything changes
All the cities and faces
But I know how I feel about you

There's a mountain between us
But there's one thing I'm sure of
That I know how I feel about you

Can we bring yesterday back around
'cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong
I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now


Ace Of Base - Always Have, Always Will
listen here

Think this is a great summer anthem, can see lots of fun and colours with this, just like in Avalon. I also think it rings a bit of truth between Laurel and Tamani's relationship.

I was mesmerized when I first met you
Wouldn't let myself believe
That you could step right out of my wildest dreams
But you didn't know
That secret part of me
Until we kissed an made it open up so easily

I always have
Even when it didn't show
I always will


Aly & AJ - Do You Believe In Magic?
listen to it here

Summer Festival in Avalon and Laurel's new found 'magic'!

Just go and listen
It'll start with a smile
It won't wipe off your face no matter how hard you try
Your feet start tapping
And you can't seem to find
How you got there
So just blow your mind

If you believe in magic
Come along with me
We'll dance until morning, just you and me
and maybe, if the music is right
I'll meet ya tomorrow
so late at night


Hope you like my song choice, any other suggestions? What do you think?  :D

No comments: