Tuesday 28 December 2010

FCSS - Teaser Tuesday 13 Curses

TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
My Teasers:  The Thirteen Curses by Michelle Harrison
'Where are you taking me? she yelled. 'Please - let me go! you have to let me go!' 

Page 32


"It's not just used by the fairies,' Florence replied. 'It can be used by us too, if we now how to.'
Page 86

What's your teasers?

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Great teasers! I'm going to have to think about adding a second one to my teasers from now on - I loved reading both. :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi