Monday 6 December 2010

FCSS - Fragile Eternity Fantasy Cast

I've never done one of these Fantasy Casts before, but it is something i have thought about. Some books i can clearly picture the characters and who i want to play them. With this book i had some vague ideas, but not sure i'm entirely happy, but here's what I've got:

Aislinn - Brown hair with Golden Highlights.

Michelle Trachtenberg
I really like Michelle and think she would be good at the fiery temper and the sweet lost girl too. She's versatile and has the look.







Seth - Rebel, lots of peircings.


Trace Cyrus
I know he's not really an actor, but he looks the part and could be good.
  






Keenan - The Summer King
   
Alex Pettyfer
What can i say, perfect or what? 










Donia - The Winter Queen
   
Amanda Seyfried
She has the sweet look and i think that she could do the winter queen thing well. 






Leslie - Ash's friend,  

Annasophia Robb
I love Annasophia and think she is a great actress and could play this part very well.









Any other opinions on characters, what about the ones i haven't done? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

3 comments:

Ava said...

I've only read Wicked Lovely, but I love your picks for Aislinn and Donia. Perfect!

Julie said...

I haven't read the books, but looks like a great selection of actors/actresses! I really need to read the first one.

Amber said...

Fun character casting! I'm not sure about Seth. I pictured him a little bit buffer. I like Michelle a lot though.