Wednesday 25 August 2010

Book Madness!

Since Friday last week (5 days ago) i have read 8 and a half books, so will be putting up a lot of reviews in a minute. However 4 of the books were from the same series (Vampirates) I have already done a review for book 1, but will do a small combined review for the other 4. This will save a lot of time and effort both in me writing and in your reading my reviews. If anyone wants a more in depth view of any of the books just ask.

I am pleased with how quick i seem to be getting through books, lucky for me all the ones i've picked up have been good. However when tidying my shelves earlier for a bit of rearranging I found at least 30 books I had bought over the last year but never got round to reading. So I'm in for a treat, but more books are published every day that I want to read, it's so hard to choose what to read next!

So look forward to a lot more reviews in the next few days. Happy Reading :D

No comments: